Before going ahead with labiaplasty cosmetic surgery procedure, the patient should clearly understand what the procedure involves, what are its potential benefits and risks, how long will be the recovery process and what may be estimated the results.
The patient should preferably have a list of questions ready beforehand for her consultation for labiaplasty.
The patient should feel free to ask questions, and if she does not understand an answer, she should request the surgeon to explain again.
Muse Plastic Surgery, led by double board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Wright Jones, provides labiaplasty to patients in Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA, and surrounding communities in the amazing state of Georgia.
It is vital for a patient to have a good rapport and open communication with the surgeon prior to the labiaplasty plastic surgery procedure. If she feels more confident about the procedure after the consultation and feels fully satisfied with the surgeon’s answers to her questions, she may go ahead with the labiaplasty procedure.
The surgeon may present labiaplasty before and after photographs during the consultation. The patient should review as many photos as possible and ask questions about how her sexual aesthetics may improve after the surgery. Plastic surgeon to the stars Dr. Jones will address all questions related to labiaplasty in a detailed and accurate manner for his patients.
List of Questions
The patient may include the following questions in her list at the time initial labiaplasty consultation. Famous plastic surgeon Dr. Jones will help the patient make a well-considered decision.
- Are you a board certified plastic surgeon?
- How many years of training and experience do you have in plastic surgery?
- Have you performed labiaplasty procedure in the past, and what is your success rate in such procedures?
- Will you use general anesthesia or local anesthesia to perform my surgery?
- Where will you perform the surgery – at a hospital, a surgical center or a private surgical suite?
- How long will it take to complete the procedure?
- Would you recommend only labiaplasty or a combination of labiaplasty and vaginal canal tightening in my case?
- What are the potential risks involved in a labiaplasty procedure?
- Is it possible to make the procedure less invasive by combining it with non-surgical dermal fillers, laser or ultrasound techniques?
- Do you have a policy for revision surgery if the results are not as per what we agreed on?
- How much downtime will be involved and will the recovery be painful?
- When can I resume my sexual activity after the procedure?
- Will the procedure leave any scars in and around the vagina?
- How long will the results of vaginal rejuvenation last?
- How much will the procedure cost, including pre- and post-operative expenses?
- Will I experience a change or loss of sensation in the labia minora or majora following the surgery?
- How do I reach you in case of an emergency?
- Can you introduce me to any staff member who may give me a brief office tour to become more familiar with your practice?
Celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Wright Jones receives patients from Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA, and other suburbs and cities in the fantastic Empire of the South State for labiaplasty.
See all plastic surgery procedures that Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon Dr. Wright Jones performs of the face, nose, body, and breast in and around Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA and surrounding areas.