Questions to Ask your Facelift Plastic Surgeon
Face is aesthetically the most defining part of an individual’s personality. Any cosmetic surgery procedure related to the face should be performed only by an experience surgeon who has an in-depth understanding of the facial anatomy.
At the time of pre-op consultation, the surgeon will encourage the patient to ask questions and clear all their concerns and doubts pertaining to the procedure as well as the surgeon’s practice.
Patients with clear information on all aspects are better place make the right decision about facelift surgery. They will feel more confident about the procedure and will usually have higher satisfaction rates in the end. Double board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Wright Jones provides facelift and other cosmetic procedures to patients in Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta GA, and other cities and neighborhoods in this part of The Peach State.
Important Questions to Ask
It is a good idea if the patient can note down all the questions about facelift as well as the surgeon’s credentials, which they want to ask during the consultation. This will ensure that none of the vital questions gets missed out. Some of the major questions may include:
- Do you have a board certification in plastic surgery?
- How many years of training and experience do you in the field of cosmetic and plastic surgery?
- Do you have specific past experience in performing facial surgery procedures?
- What is your success rate in these procedures?
- Would you perform my facelift surgery at a hospital, an accredited surgical center, or a private surgical suite?
- Do you have well-trained support staff who would assist with my procedure?
- Can I meet you each time I visit your office with regard to my facelift procedure?
- Am I a suitable candidate for facelift surgery?
- Would I require additional procedures such as neck lift or upper facelift?
- Is it possible to make the surgery less invasive by combining it with non-surgical procedures such as Botox or dermal fillers?
- Which facelift surgery technique would be most appropriate in my case?
- Can I review a few facelift before and after images of other patients?
- Can you share testimonials of past patients who may have received facial surgery procedures from you?
- Can I take an office tour and meet with your staff members to learn more about your office?
- Would you recommend general anesthesia or local anesthesia with sedation in my case?
- What will be the estimated duration of the facelift procedure inside the operating room?
- Should any emergency arise, how can I contact you?
- What are the potential risks and complications that I should be aware of?
- How much will it cost me to undergo facelift surgery?
- Can your office offer me guidance about insurance and financing aspects?
A dedicated surgeon will try to ensure that the patient is fully satisfied with their answers and will help them to make a well-considered decision about facelift. Magnificent and sagacious cosmetic surgeon Dr. Jones receives patients from Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta GA, and nearby areas for facelift surgery.
See all plastic surgery procedures that Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Wright Jones performs of the face, nose, body, and breast in and around Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA and surrounding areas.