Question to Ask Before Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery
Women today are becoming more confident about discussing their sexual aesthetic issues. This has led to a growing popularity of vaginal rejuvenation cosmetic surgery.
Women want to address vaginal tissue laxity problems that may have developed over time due to reasons such as injury, childbirth, aging or even birth deformities that they may have been dealing with for a long time.
Muse Plastic Surgery, led by double board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Wright Jones, provides vaginal rejuvenation to patients in Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA, and surrounding locations in The Empire State of the South.
Schedule a Consultation
The patient should evaluate the decision to undergo vaginal rejuvenation surgery carefully as it is a gynecologic procedure with risks involved. If a woman is interested in vaginal rejuvenation, the primary step is to schedule an initial consultation with the surgeon for a complete examination as well as to ask any questions or express concerns that she may have regarding the surgery.
The patient’s interview with the surgeon can ensure that she feels confident in their care. It also helps her understand the surgical process more comprehensively.
It is advisable for the patient to enlist any questions that she has beforehand to make sure that she receives all pertinent information. Plastic surgeon to the stars Dr. Wright Jones will address all questions of the patient in a satisfactory and detailed manner.
Some questions that the patient may ask the surgeon are as follows:
- Is vaginal rejuvenation surgery suitable for me?
- What are the vaginal rejuvenation outcomes that I can realistically expect?
- What steps will I have to undertake before the vaginal rejuvenation surgery?
- How do you perform labiaplasty or vaginoplasty surgeries?
- Where will the incisions be placed? What will be the approximate size of these incisions?
- Will this procedure cause any scarring?
- What is the recovery duration after this procedure? Will I need assistance for routine tasks during this period?
- When can I resume work following the vaginal rejuvenation?
- When can I engage in intercourse after the vaginal rejuvenation procedure?
- What risks and complications does vaginal rejuvenation surgery involve?
- In case a complication occurs, how do you address it? How can I contact you in case of an emergency?
- What impact will this procedure have on sexual stimulation and sensation?
- How will my vaginal tissues appear over time?
- How could a pregnancy in the future impact the outcomes of the vaginal rejuvenation?
- In case I am unhappy with the results of the surgery, what options do I have?
- Do you have vaginal rejuvenation before-and-after images of previous cases that I can see?
- Which patient(s) in the before and after pictures had problems similar to mine and were able to attain desired outcomes?
Every patient is different and has their specific reasons for considering vaginal rejuvenation surgery. Furthermore, every patient’s body is unique. These questions can lay a foundation for the initial surgery and lead to more in-depth discussions on the patient’s specific vaginal rejuvenation surgery.
The patient should add any questions that they may have to the above list. The consultation is a time for the patient to get acquainted with the surgeon, and understand whether this surgery is appropriate for her.
Celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Wright Jones receives patients from Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA, and other towns and cities in the majestic area of the country for vaginal rejuvenation surgery.
See all plastic surgery procedures that Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon Dr. Wright Jones performs of the face, nose, body, and breast in and around Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA and surrounding areas.