It is important for a brow lift cosmetic surgery candidate to have clarity on various aspects of the procedure and be informed about the professional background of the operating surgeon.
A responsible brow lift surgeon will share details on their credentials, safety profile, experience, and results with the patient in a straightforward manner. The surgeon and their team should ensure that the patient feels comfortable and relaxed and try to answer the patient’s questions in a satisfactory way.
Muse Plastic Surgery, led by double board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Wright Jones, provides forehead lift to patients in Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA, and surrounding communities.
Desirable Attributes in a Brow Lift Surgeon
A good brow lift cosmetic surgeon should have the below-mentioned qualities:
- Professional, transparent, and easy to talk to
- Impassioned about making a difference in the patient’s lives through cosmetic surgery
- Understanding the patient’s goals, desires, hopes, and facial anatomy
- Focuses on artistic sensibilities with a sense of proportion, beauty, form, and natural appearance
- Able to display pre and post-operative pictures of past patients
- Emphasis on placing surgical incisions in inconspicuous areas
Plastic surgeon to the stars Dr. Wright Jones establishes a personal rapport with his patients and engages closely with them at every stage of the procedure.
Questions to Ask
Prospective patients should ask a brow lift cosmetic surgeon the following questions:
Questions on the Surgeon’s Background
- Do you have board certification in plastic surgery, and if yes, which board certifies you?
- Are you affiliated with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons?
- Where did you receive your medical and residency training?
- What is the total number of years of training and experience that you have in the area of cosmetic surgery?
- What would you consider a desirable result in brow lift surgery?
- Do you have operating privileges at a local surgical center or hospital?
- Where will you undertake the surgical procedure, and is the venue accredited?
Questions on the Brow Lift Surgery
- Am I an appropriate candidate for a brow lift surgery?
- What are your recommendations on the surgical techniques for my brow lift procedure?
- May I speak to a member of staff at your office or take a brief office tour?
- How many facial and other plastic surgeries do you perform annually?
- What will be the estimated time taken for my brow lift surgery?
- What type of anesthesia will be administered for the procedure?
- How long will it take to recover from the surgery?
- Who will monitor my post-operative care?
- What types of risks does brow lift surgery involve?
- What is the rate of complication development in this surgery?
- Will I require post-operative medications? If yes, what type of drugs?
- What comprises “optimal outcomes”? What type of outcomes can I expect according to my age, facial anatomy, and lifestyle?
- Will I need to take leave from the workplace to recover from this procedure?
- How long do the results of the brow lift last?
- What are the attributes that may affect the outcomes of the procedure in the long-term?
- In case the results of the brow lift are not according to pre-set criteria, will you offer revision surgery? If yes, will I need to pay for the procedure again?
Questions on the Cost
- What are the approximate costs of a brow lift surgery at your practice?
- Does the cost estimate include the anesthesiologist’s fee and surgical facility expenses?
- What costs will I incur for post-operative expenses such as prescription medications and medical tests?
Famous plastic surgeon Dr. Wright Jones receives patients from Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA, and nearby areas for forehead lift surgery.
See all plastic surgery procedures that Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon Dr. Wright Jones performs of the face, nose, body, and breast in and around Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA and surrounding areas.