The inner thighs are a notoriously challenging body area to contour and shape. Genetics determine the inner thigh shape, regardless of how many inner thighs lifts one performs. The location and manner in which the body stores fat is a genetic factor that is largely beyond one’s control.
The “thigh gap” is quite coveted, and is commonly seen on models gracing swimsuit runways and magazine covers. This is unrealistic for most women.
But men and women who are healthy and close to their optimal weight can benefit from transformative non-invasive treatments that can sculpt the inner thigh area in a non-surgical manner. FDA-cleared CoolSculpting is the most popular among such procedures.
Muse Plastic Surgery, led by double board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Wright Jones, provides CoolSculpting body contouring to patients in Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA, and surrounding locations.
FDA Cleared for Thigh Treatment
CoolSculpting by Zeltiq is the most sought-after and transformative non-surgical procedure for inner thigh sculpting, without a doubt. This procedure was initially cleared for the reduction of fat pockets around the flanks, or love handles, by the FDA in 2010. Later, in 2014, it was cleared for the reduction of that in the inner and outer thighs.
CoolSculpting enjoyed almost immediate success, as it presented an effective alternative to liposuction. Clinical studies indicate that it decreased subcutaneous fat by up to 25 percent after one treatment, with 86 percent of subjects noticing an improvement in the treated site.
Plastic surgeon to the stars Dr. Wright Jones will educate the patient about their best treatment options, including CoolSculpting.
Advantages of CoolSculpting for Thigh Fat Reduction
- The CoolFit Advantage vacuum applicator is used for treatment on the inner thighs.
- A CoolSculpting procedure can be undertaken during the patient’s lunch hour with no downtime. Many patients who want a quick, non-invasive procedure that creates excellent outcomes without prolonged recovery periods find this facet especially attractive.
- The average person loses nearly 25 percent of their inner thigh after a single treatment session.
- There is no risk of post-procedural issues with skin laxity as the fat reduction is gradual, enabling the skin to constrict.
- The CoolSculpting system is appropriate for the treatment of smaller and more pronounced areas of fat accumulation around the thighs.
Results of a Research Study
CoolSculpting is a particularly effective treatment to contour the inner thigh. In one study, comprising 45 subjects aged between 18 and 65 years, the participants received 60-minute CoolSculpting treatment for their inner thighs with the below mentioned outcomes:
- 93 percent of patients were satisfied.
- 89 percent would recommend inner thigh CoolSculpting to a friend.
- 91 percent were likely to receive a second treatment.
- 84 percent experienced a noticeable fat reduction in their inner thighs after a single treatment session.
What to expect after CoolSculpting of the Inner Thighs
No recovery time is associated with CoolSculpting. A majority of people can immediately resume their daily activities after the procedure. Sometimes the patient may experience minor soreness or redness in the inner thighs. However, this will usually resolve within a few weeks.
The outcomes in the treated areas may be visible within three weeks of the procedure. Typical outcomes establish after two or three months. The process of fat-flushing continues for up to six months after the first treatment.
CoolSculpting research studies show that nearly 80 percent of individuals report a positive difference in the manner in which their clothes fit after CoolSculpting.
CoolSculpting is not a treatment for obesity and should not replace a healthy lifestyle. In order to maintain the results, patients must follow a balanced diet and regular exercise regime.
Famous plastic surgeon Dr. Wright Jones receives patients from Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA, and nearby areas for CoolSculpting body contouring procedure.
See all plastic surgery procedures that Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon Dr. Wright Jones performs of the face, nose, body, and breast in and around Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA and surrounding areas.