Buttock enhancement plastic surgery is an effective solution to transform a person’s lower body dramatically. But it is important for the patient to plan properly before the surgery for safe and desirable results.
The surgeon will give the patient pre-op preparation instructions. The patient, on their part, should follow these guidelines in a committed manner.
Thorough preparation is a vital element in a successful buttock enhancement procedure. This will have a significant impact on the outcomes of the cosmetic surgery.
The preparation starts from the time the patient decides to receive this procedure and continues until the day of the surgery.
Well-prepared patients have higher levels of confidence and will often accomplish more satisfactory outcomes from buttock enhancement surgery. Individuals who follow a balanced diet and regular exercise regimen prior to the procedure typically have a briefer and more comfortable recovery period.
Muse Plastic Surgery, led by double board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Wright Jones, provides buttock enhancement to patients in Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA, and surrounding locations.
Before the Surgery
Once the surgeon establishes the patient as a candidate for buttock enhancement cosmetic surgery, they will recommend the patient to do the following to prepare for the procedure:
- Arrange to send past medical records, including health records of previous lower body procedures from the primary care doctor and specialists directly to the surgeon’s office.
- Make a list of all prescription and non-prescription medicines, supplements, and vitamins that the patient currently takes.
- If the surgeon orders tests, the patient should get these done in a timely manner.
- In case the surgeon requires changes in the patient’s prescription medication schedule, the patient should arrange for the surgeon to speak with the prescribing doctor or specialists.
- If the patient is a smoker, they will need to stop smoking for a specific duration according to the surgeon’s guidelines.
- Perform any urgent work or home-related tasks well in time to experience a comfortable and relaxed recovery period.
- Ask a responsible person to drive them back home after the buttock enhancement surgery.
- Arrange for aftercare for a few days following the procedure, if necessary.
- Prepare to take leave from the workplace for at least one week to heal from the procedure.
- Arrange for the finances beforehand to pay for the surgery in easy monthly installments.
Plastic surgeon to the stars Dr. Wright Jones and his staff will guide and support the about the surgical preparation process.
A Day Prior to the Surgery
A day prior to the buttock enhancement surgery, the patient should:
- Take sufficient rest and get a good night’s sleep.
- Not consume fluids or food for a minimum of eight hours prior to the procedure, particularly if the surgeon plans to undertake the surgery using general anesthesia.
- Reduce the consumption of alcohol before the surgery, and avoid taking any alcohol for at least 48 hours before the procedure.
Famous plastic surgeon Dr. Wright Jones receives patients from Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA, and nearby areas for buttock enhancement surgery. See all plastic surgery procedures that Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon Dr. Wright Jones performs of the face, nose, body, and breast in and around Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA and surrounding areas.