The initial stage in buttock enhancement plastic surgery will be a comprehensive consultation with the surgeon.
This will create a robust foundation for the entire surgical process. At the time of the pre-op consultation, the surgeon will establish the patient as a candidate for buttock enhancement surgery, clarify their concerns and doubts, and plan for an individualized surgery.
The first concern of the surgeon will be to inform the patient about the procedure and offer them detailed guidelines for pre and post-operative preparation of a successful surgery.
Muse Plastic Surgery, led by double board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Wright Jones, provides buttock enhancement to patients in Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA, and surrounding communities.
Preparing for Consultation
The patient should prepare for the consultation in advance to derive the maximum benefit from their consultation with the plastic surgeon. They should:
- Arrange for relevant health records, including details about chronic conditions, weight changes, and allergies to be sent to the surgeon’s office.
- Reach out to the insurance provider to understand whether a part of the butt enhancement surgery costs may be eligible for coverage. They should also take the relevant documentation to the pre-operative consultation.
- Enlist all prescription and non-prescription medications as well as vitamins and supplements that the patient may be using at present. The surgeon may instruct the patient to stop taking certain medications for some time or alter the schedule of some drugs in consultation with the prescribing doctor.
- Create a detailed list of questions and concerns pertaining to the Brazilian butt lift, which will facilitate an easy discussion with the surgeon and ensure that no vital questions are missed out.
- Locate a few photos from websites or magazines that represent the type of butt shape that the patient desires. This will enable the surgeon to plan the procedure in an individualized manner and incorporate the cosmetic goals of the patient in this plan.
- Determine the most suitable time to undergo the butt enhancement procedure as at least one week of post-operative recovery time will be necessary. This will help finalize the date of the surgery at the time of the consultation.
Plastic surgeon to the stars Dr. Jones will guide the patient about all aspects of butt enhancement procedure, and help them make a salient choice.
During the pre-operative consultation process, the cosmetic surgeon will:
- Evaluate the anatomical aspects, especially the hips, buttocks, and abdomen. Additionally, they will identify the appropriate area to perform liposuction in discussion with the patient. The surgeon will take the overall shape and proportion into consideration to develop the surgical plan to create natural and desirable results.
- Review medical records, assessing any potential risks that may be specific to the patient. In case the patient needs to put on some weight or stop smoking, the surgeon will advise them during the consultation.
- Go over buttock enhancement alternatives and techniques, engaging closely with the patient to create a customized surgical plan.
- Develop reasonable expectations and review buttock enhancement before and after images.
- Address various questions and concerns on the basis of the list created by the patient.
- Take photos of the buttocks with the consent of the patient for use in future ‘before and after’ images for patient education.
Celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Wright Jones receives patients from Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA, and nearby areas for buttock enhancement surgery. See all plastic surgery procedures that Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon Dr. Wright Jones performs of the face, nose, body, and breast in and around Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA and surrounding areas.