Butt enhancement surgery may be an effective solution for patients who are unhappy with the appearance of their posterior, whether due to their shape or size or the presence of loose skin.
This cosmetic surgery procedure is usually ideal for people who have lost weight and feel that their butt lacks definition or those who simply wish to enhance the appearance of their buttocks.
Muse Plastic Surgery, led by double board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Wright Jones, provides buttock enhancement to patients in Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA, and surrounding communities.
Many patients want to enhance their shape and boost their confidence with butt enhancement surgery. However, they must meet specific criteria to qualify for the procedure. In general, ideal butt enhancement candidates should:
- Be in good overall health as this procedure involves the use of anesthesia, and the patient should be able to recover properly from the surgical procedure.
- Be psychologically sound with reasonable expectations from the surgery.
- Should not smoke as this can affect the patient’s ability to heal from the surgery. If the patient currently smokes, they may be able to receive butt enhancement surgery if they quit smoking for a specified duration as instructed by their surgeon.
- Avoid excess consumption of alcohol as this can interfere with the surgical process.
- Not intend to lose any more weight as this could impact the outcomes of the procedure.
In general, cosmetic surgeons recommend that patients who have lost significant amounts of weight should maintain a healthy weight for between three months to two years before considering plastic surgery procedures. Plastic surgeon to the stars Dr. Wright Jones provides personalized care and attention to every patient seeking buttock enhancement.
Ideal candidates for Butt enhancement:
- Seek to add fullness to their backside. Patients who want to eliminate excess tissue from their posteriors may prefer traditional butt lift or another body contouring procedure.
- Have tried to firm and improve the size and shape of their butt through exercise and diet. A butt enhancement is a significant surgical procedure. Therefore, it should only be reserved for patients who cannot accomplish their desired outcomes through other methods.
- Have excess fatty pockets in other areas of the body that the surgeon can remove using liposuction, purify, and use for fat transfer during the buttock enhancement procedure. These fatty pockets should ideally be easily accessible, such as love handles around the hips.
As the fat needs to be purified, the patient will usually be required to provide between three and four times the amount of fat that they would like to be transferred. Patients lacking excess fatty pockets may need to put on weight before their surgery or consider another option.
- Do not have excess loose skin. If the patient has sagging skin, they may need to undergo a traditional butt lift before considering the Brazilian fat transfer technique.
- Have a suitable body shape for butt enhancement. The surgeon can help the patient understand whether adding fullness to their butt will be suitable for their overall body appearance.
During the initial consultation, the plastic surgeon will determine the patient’s candidacy for butt enhancement surgery as well as discuss their treatment goals and decide if there are any factors that could make them unsuitable candidates for this procedure.
Famous plastic surgeon Dr. Wright Jones receives patients from Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA, and nearby areas for buttock enhancement surgery. See all plastic surgery procedures that Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon Dr. Wright Jones performs of the face, nose, body, and breast in and around Atlanta, Buckhead, Stockbridge, Marietta, GA and surrounding areas.